I’ve mentioned recently on my Instagram page that I’m trying to get back in my pre-baby shape, and make some healthy lifestyle changes. I have been introduced to different supplements and products, and today I will be talking to you about SkinnyMint TeaTox.
In case you still haven’t heard of SkinnyMint (only possible if you’re not on any social networks), it’s a two-step natural tea program that helps achieve the best natural cleansing, energy boosting and detoxifying effects. The teatox itself lasts 28 days, and consists of two different teas – one for mornings, and one for nights.
You see, as a mother of three I don’t have much time to take care of myself and this seemed so easy to accomplish, so I decided to give it a go. My goal wasn’t to lose weight. I simply wanted to clean my body from pollution and my “10 cups of coffee a day” lifestyle. And I must say I was surprised by the results!
The Morning Boost tea contains different ingredients with awakening purposes, to kickstart your day, such as green tea, nettle leaves and guarana seeds (try it with almond milk, yumm). It also helps boost your metabolism and curbs your appetite and is also packed to brim with antioxidants so it’s super good for your skin too. Drinking it every morning motivated me to exercise more and make healthier food choices. I had also cut out coffee (okey, almost!), so it was the perfect morning fix for me. One teabag contains 62 mg caffeine, compared to a regular cup of coffee which contains 90 mg.
The Night Cleanse tea is a uniquely formulated herbal blend that is designed to naturally cleanse the body. It contains ingredients such as ginger root and lemongrass, and is caffeine free, so it is perfect to take in the evening. It has the strongest cleansing purposes, so I only took it once every alternate night when I was off to bed. Just after the first day (or night), I woke up to a visibly flatten belly and my body didn’t feel bloated anymore.
*In the latest survey, 83% of SkinnyMint customers agreed the Night Cleanse flushed them out, with 91% saying they felt less bloated.
After one week I saw the positive effect on my face – it seemed to be more toned and less tired. It really helped me to balance my lifestyle, aided healthy eating and archived an overall sense of well-being. That’s all I needed – a little motivation to start over after being pregnant for almost two years in a row.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with the results of this Teatox program. I would never, ever suggest you it if I wouldn’t! Thanks SkinnyMint for having me! If you ask me, would I re-purchase a few months later? Definitely.
2) Never focus on weight! Your well-being is much more important.
3) Create an amazing playlist to workout to;
4) Start with small steps – 1 minute of planking and 20 crunches right after is a perfect combination to start your routine;
5) “Fall in love with taking care of yourself!”
6) Walk more. Take the stairs instead of the escalator, get off the train or bus one stop earlier. These can make a significant contribution to the 30 minutes of exercise we all need every day;
7) Start each meal with a glass of water. You’ll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly which can help you from overeating;
8) Cut down wheat, sugar, processed food, dairy and alcohol;
9) Get at least 7 hours of sleep. Sleep boosts your metabolism and since your body builds muscle while you snooze, getting some quality zzz’s equals better muscle tone;
10) “Strive for progress, not perfection,” and “be stronger than your excuses!”
The teatox is 28 day program, and therefore not something you should drink every day all year around. Take at least one month’s break from the powerful Night Cleanse before starting your next teatox. Also, you can’t take it when breastfeeding or whilst pregnant. One you’ve delivered your bundle of joy and have finished breastfeeding, the teatox is a good way to kick start a healthier lifestyle.